Skrifað af: Sunnu Hlín
Föstudagur, 18. desember 2009 13:10
UPPFÆRSLA 2 KEPPENDALISTI
30 Keppa á Deddmóti Super Gym 2009
Benni Tarfur á Arnold Classic
Ljósm. Randall J.
Yfir 30 keppendur hafa nú skráð sig á Super Gym MAX réttstöðumótið sem haldið verður í Super Gym á laugardaginn kl 13.00. Staðfestu hefur verið að 7 stelpur muni keppa og þar af eru 4 konur sem heita Jóhanna ! Minni keppendur á að vigtun hefst kl 12.00.
Smellið á nánar til að sjá UPPFÆRÐAN keppendlista og reglur mótsins
Anna Heiða Gunnlaugsdóttir
Halla Rún Friðriksdóttir
Jóhanna B Árnadóttir aka JóFó
Jóhanna Rut Ingimarsdóttir
Ylfa Rún Jörundsdottir
Kristinn Þorri Þrastasson
Eiríkur Unnar Kristbjörnsson
Hallgrímur Pálmi Stephensson
Benedikt Magnússon (the master)
Brúnó Scheving Thorsteinsson
Úlfur Orri Pétursson
Jakob Snær Egilsson
Arnar Styr Björnsson
Daníel Unnar Vignisson
Árni Þór Sigfússon
Viktor Böðvarsson Kári the Cat
Super Gym Max Deadlift Rules
1. The bar must be laid horizontally in front of the lifter's feet, gripped with an optional grip in both hands, and lifted without any downward movement until the lifter is standing erect.
2. The lifter shall face the front of the platform.
3. On completion of the lift, the knees shall be locked in a straight position and the shoulders square or back.
4. The Chief Referee's signal shall consist of a downward movement of the hand and the audible command "down." The signal will not be given until the bar is held motionless and the lifter is in the apparent finished position.
5. Any raising of the bar or any deliberate attempt to do so will count as an attempt.
Causes for Disqualification of a Dead Lift
1. Any downward movement of the bar before it reaches the final position.
2. Failure to stand erect with the shoulders square or back.
3. Failure to, lock the knees straight at the completion of the lift.
4. Supporting the bar on the thighs during the performance of the lift.
5. Stepping backward or forward although lateral movement of the sole or rocking feet between ball and heel is permitted.
6. Lowering the bar before receiving the Chief Referee's signal.
7. Allowing the bar to return to the platform without maintaining control with both hands.
Super Gym MAX Rules
1. Each lifter must be weighed to determine their lifting category.
2. The Super Gym Max weigh in will be performed by a member of the Super Gym Max head team.
3. At the weigh in each lifter must give their starting weight to the person weighing them in.
4. The contest will start with the lifter who is lifting the lightest weight first and continue with a rising bar.
5. The weights will be changed by the side judges and overlooked by the chief judge.
6. At the end of each lift, the lifter will write the weight of their next lift on a piece of paper they have been given at the start of the competition and give it to the commentator.
Síðast uppfært: Föstudagur, 18. desember 2009 18:28